This week’s question came from Two-Partless in Tacoma. How do I set up a two-part dosing system, and what products do you recommend?
The picture directly above is the system I set up, so that’s what I’ll be showing you how to do!
The first step is to get your gear: Here’s a list of everything I used.
- Brightwell Aquatics Reef Code A & B
- Hanna Calcium & Alkalinity Checker
- Kamoer X1 Micro Dosing Pump
- Simplicity Dosing Reservoir
- 1/4″ Push Connect Bulkhead
- AquaMaxx Magnetic Probe Holder
Then watch the video below and follow along!