Table of Contents
- Coral Basics
- Characteristics of a Beginner Coral
- Choosing a Healthy Coral
- Caring for Your Coral
- Top 10 Beginner Corals
- My Recommended Coral Products
- Clean Up Crew Basics
- How To Choose a Clean Up Crew
- Our Clean Up Crew Recommendations
If you want to jump to any episode, just click on the link below.
- Episode 01: Deciding On Your Build List
- Episode 02: Tanks & Stands
- Episode 03: Live Rock, Aquascaping, & Sand
- Episode 04: Water Chemistry, RO/DI, & Salt
- Episode 05: Fish, Drip Acclimation, & Quarantine
- Episode 06: Corals, Clean Up Crews
- Episode 07: Lighting, Heating, & Circulation
- Episode 08: Filtration, Reactors, Scrubbers, & Sterilizers
- Episode 09: Sumps & Refugiums
- Episode 10: Maintenance
To watch the entire vlog, just scroll down a skosh more and click play!
Well, instead of retyping everything out, just click the link below to go to The Beginner’s Guide To Corals, which has all of the topics below!
Again, I’d rather not retype everything, so check out the lengthy Beginner’s Guide To Clean Up Crews to learn more about the topics below.