Table of Contents
- Characteristics of a Beginner Fish
- Tank Requirements
- Choosing a Healthy Fish
- Drip Acclimation
- To 10 Beginner Fish
IV) Fish Treatments & Medications
If you want to jump to any episode, just click on the link below.
- Episode 01: Deciding On Your Build List
- Episode 02: Tanks & Stands
- Episode 03: Live Rock, Aquascaping, & Sand
- Episode 04: Water Chemistry, RO/DI, & Salt
- Episode 05: Fish, Drip Acclimation, & Quarantine
- Episode 06: Corals, Clean Up Crews
- Episode 07: Lighting, Heating, & Circulation
- Episode 08: Filtration, Reactors, Scrubbers, & Sterilizers
- Episode 09: Sumps & Refugiums
- Episode 10: Maintenance
To watch the entire vlog, just scroll down a skosh more and click play!
Follow & Subscribe!
Well, instead of retyping everything out, just click the link below to go to The Beginner’s Guide To Saltwater Fish, which has all of the topics below!
Again, I’d rather not retype everything, so check out the lengthy Beginner’s Guide To Saltwater Fish Disease to learn more about the topics below.
There are many ways to treat a fish, and so many different medications available, that, even for a seasoned veteran, it is overwhelming. Click the link below fo The Beginner’s Guide To Saltwater Fish Medication & Treatment to learn more.
I haven’t made a Beginner Guide for QT’s yet, but I did make a YouTube video a while back, so check it out! It’s a bit dated, but still some good information to peruse!